The ultimate Omega-3 formula
Krill: Your superb ally.
Here’s the most advanced Omega-3 formula in the market, especially designed for athletes. A superior formula that has been developed with the purest, highest quality ingredients in the world. All of our knowledge and resources have been invested in the development of a product that really stands out amongst its competitors.
Superba™ Krill is a substance extracted from Euphausia superba, a shrimp-like crustacean found in Antarctic waters. And what’s so special about this species? Aside from being high in omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), it is also a natural source of phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin.
Superba Krill ensures the delivery of key fatty acids to different parts of the human body: brain, heart and joints.
This proprietary fishing technology eliminates by-catch, limiting environmental impact and maintaining the nutritional integrity of the krill.
Enriched with flaxseed oil
Krill Omega includes all types of omega there are, sourced from flaxseed oil which is high in lignans. Flaxseed’s properties are well known and documented, and its extraordinary benefits go even further.
Developed for athletes
Vitamins. As you are well aware, they are absolutely crucial to ensure a properly functioning body. They participate in numerous biochemical processes and are essential to maintain a normal immune system function. These are more than enough reasons for them to be included in Krill Omega. The synergistic action of A, D and E vitamins turns Krill Omega into much more than a mere Omega-3 supplement.
- normal iron metabolism
- the maintenance of normal skin
- the maintenance of normal vision
- the normal function of the immune system
- normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal muscle function
Has a role in:
- the process of cell division
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Oh, mega benefits!
- Superba™ quality krill oil
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with A, D, and E vitamins
- Natural source of phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin