Ingredients for breakfast protein muffins
- 100g Blended oats
- 50g Xcore 100% Whey Hydro Isolate in Chocolate
- 100g 0% Fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 50ml coconut/almond milk
*Makes 6 muffins
How to prepare the breakfast protein muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 190ºC
- Combine the oats, protein powder & baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, vanilla extract, egg, and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry; then, carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Immediately spoon the mixture into muffin cases within a baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 mins (insert a toothpick into a muffin and if the toothpick comes out dry, your muffins are done!)
Nutrition breakdown per protein muffin
- Calories: 124
- Carbohydrates; 13g of which sugar 2g
- Protein: 11g
- Fat: 2,6g
*based using coconut milk
Our Products in this recipe
100% Whey Hydro Isolate SS 2000 g
The purest whey protein with an unseen Amino Acid Profile and fortified with Essential Vitamins designed to contribute to the growth of your muscles.More Info